This job has closed Search Latest Jobs
A fantastic opportunity for a Nurse
Would you like to to join our vibrant team at Astley?
We are looking for a Nurse to join Astley Nursing home near Stourport on Severn.. You would be a valued team member, working for a locally respected care provider with a commitment to high quality care. Check out our facebook page for lots of Astley Hall news https://www.facebook.com/astleyhallheritage/
Role: Night Nurse
Location: Astley Hall Nursing Home, near Stourport on Severn
Hourly rate: £17.00 per hour
Hours: working on a rota basis
To Apply: Please send your CV to Sarah Berry, Manager at [email protected]
- Nights only.
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Pension scheme available
- Free refreshments
- Free parking on site
- Free uniform
- Easily commutable from Kidderminster, Stourport on Severn and Worcester
- Superb training and development opportunities, both personal and job related.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be covered Heritage Manor
- Join an award winning Care Home Group
- Assessing the needs of our elderly residents and to deliver the very best of clinical care to a high standard,
- monitor residents’ care and wellbeing and administer prescribed medicines and document in accordance with company and regulatory policy
- To ensure all relevant guidelines, policies and procedures are followed.
- good knowledge of person centred care, ensuring respect for human dignity is maintained at all times
- Take responsibility for the shift
- First and foremost we are looking for a positive and caring nurse who is passionate about working as part of a team to provide quality care.
- RGN with current NMC registration. Would consider applicants who required reaccreditation.
- Any specialist experience of Palliative / Dementia care welcomed
- Sarah Berry
- 01299 827080