Do you have palliative care experience?
We are looking for a Night Nurse to join our Gold Standard Nursing Home at The Lawns. You would be a valued team member, working for a locally respected care provider with a commitment to high quality care.If you want a rewarding team role at a happy and vibrant home, then this could be the job for you.
Check out our facebook page for lots of The Lawns news https://www.facebook.com/TheLawnsOfficial/
Role: Night Nurse
Location: The Lawns Nursing Home
Hourly rate: £18.50 per hour
Hours: working on a rota basis
To Apply: Please send your CV to Melanie Dawson, Manager at [email protected] Telephone for an application form on 01905 821388
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Pension scheme available
- Free refreshments and subsidised meals
- free parking on site
- Full induction and training and development. This includes regular mandatory training as well as other training opportunities
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be covered Heritage Manor.
- Opportunities to work additional shifts
- locally respected care provider with Gold Standard Accreditation
- Assessing the needs of our elderly residents and to deliver the very best of clinical care to a high standard,
- monitor residents’ care and wellbeing and administer prescribed medicines and document in accordance with company and regulatory policy
- To ensure all relevant guidelines, policies and procedures are followed.
- good knowledge of person centred care, ensuring respect for human dignity is maintained at all times
- Take responsibility for the shift.
- First and foremost we are looking for a positive and caring nurse who is passionate about working as part of a team to provide quality care.
- RGN with current NMC registration. Would consider applicants who required reaccreditation.
- Any specialist experience of Palliative / Dementia care welcomed
Heritage Manor Ltd is a small privately owned local group of 5 care homes, that has been providing care since 1995.
Our reputation as a care provider across all our homes is excellent. We value our residents and staff as individuals and treat everyone with dignity and respect. Everyone in our team is valued and has an important role in the health and happiness of our residents.
We invite and welcome you to visit The Lawns at any time during the recruitment process so you can meet the team.
If you would like to visit, please call 01905 821388
- Melanie Dawson
- 01905 821388