Would you like to join our strong team as a Nurse, to work at an exceptional Nursing Home with Gold Standard Framework accreditation?
Location: Abberton Manor, Colchester CO5 7NL
Salary: £16+ per hour
Hours: Full time hours on a rota
Qualification: RGN with current NMC registration
To Apply: Please contact Libby (Manager) or Karen (Deputy) on 01206 735590 or email your CV [email protected]
Abberton Manor has an enviable reputation for providing professional nursing care in a happy and friendly environment. It is highly rated for both the quality of its care and the warmth of its staff, many of whom have spent a number of years at the home. This year we have received the Gold Standard Framework accreditation and were recent winners at the Essex Care Awards.
Check out our Facebook page for our latest news https://www.facebook.com/pg/abbertonmanor/community/?ref=page_internal
The Manor provides accommodation for just 26 residents in a comfortable, secure, relaxed, and homely environment in which their care, wellbeing and comfort is of prime importance.
Heritage Manor is a small privately owned local group of care homes that has been providing care since 1995. We believe that care should be person centred, promoting dignity and respect for everyone. Our reputation as a care provider across all our homes is excellent. We value our residents and staff as individuals and it is the quality of our care that sets us apart.
What will you be doing?
- Assessing the needs of our elderly residents and to deliver the very best of clinical care to a high standard,
- monitor residents’ care and wellbeing and administer prescribed medicines and document in accordance with company and regulatory policy
- To ensure all relevant guidelines, policies and procedures are followed.
- Good knowledge of person centred care, ensuring respect for human dignity is maintained at all times
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be covered by Heritage Manor.
You would be a valued team member, working for a locally respected care provider with a commitment to high quality care.
- Pension scheme
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Free refreshments and subsidised meals
- Free parking on site
- Full support, induction and training will be given to you to allow you to carry out your day to work. This includes regular mandatory training as well as other training opportunities
- Opportunities to work additional shifts
We would like to invite and welcome you to visit Abberton at any time during the recruitment process. That way you can meet the team and get a feel for our home, to see if this is the role for you. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Libby Pearson
- 01206 735590