We are looking for a care assistant to join us.
You would be a valued team member, working for a locally respected care provider with a commitment to high quality care.If you want a rewarding team role at a happy and vibrant home, then this could be the job for you.
Check out our facebook page for lots of West Eaton newshttps://www.facebook.com/westeatonhome/
Role: Care Assistant
Location: West Eaton Nursing Home, Leominster
Hours: Day or Night shifts, full or part time, working on a rota basis.
Hourly Rate: Minimum £8.30 rising to £9.30 per hour dependent on qualifications and experience.
Qualification: We will help you work towards your NVQ 2 and 3
To Apply: Please send your CV to Roddy Ferguson Home Manager at [email protected] or telephone for an application form on 01568 610395
- Private Health Care Scheme.
- Pension scheme available.
- Free refreshments and meals.
- Parking on site.
- Free uniform
- You will be given full support, induction and training will be given to you to allow you to carry out your day to work. This includes regular mandatory training as well as other training opportunities.
- Training and development to achieve NVQ 2 and 3 qualifications.
- Your Enhanced DBS costs will be covered by Heritage Manor.
- Opportunities to work additional shifts.
What will you be doing as a Care Assistant?
First and foremost we are looking for someone who is genuinely interested in working within a caring environment.
- Your role will be part of a team of nurses and carers.
- You will get to know the residents and support them in all aspects of their care needs.
- Maintaining and promoting our resident’s independence wherever possible is key. At the same time, you will be supporting their washing, toileting and dressing to ensure they retain their comfort and dignity.
- You will assist residents who need help with drinks during the night.
- You will follow personal care plans and add to written daily records.
- Some residents with dementia may be confused and may need additional support and monitoring.
- Along with the nursing team, you will assist in the end of life care of residents who are terminally ill, ensuring dignity and respect.
- At all times, you will be aware of safeguarding our vulnerable residents.
- You will be cheerful and compassionate by nature, reliable and trustworthy.
West Eaton is 33 bed care home, located in the beautiful countryside near Leominster. We have a long standing team of committed nurses and carers, which has enabled the home to gain an excellent reputation in the local area. We specialise in dementia care, but our residents have a range of nursing needs.
Heritage Manor is a small privately owned local group of 5 care home. We have been providing care since 1995.
Our reputation as a care provider across all our homes is excellent. We value our residents and staff as individuals. We treat everyone with dignity and respect. Everyone in our team is valued and has an important role in the health and happiness of our residents.
A high quality of care and staff engagement are really important to us. We welcome all candidates and are able to offer the opportunity to work towards the necessary qualifications.
We would like to invite and welcome you to visit West Eaton at any time during the recruitment process. That way, you can meet the team and get a feel for our home, to see if this is the role for you.
If you would like to visit, please call our Home Manager, Roddy Ferguson on 01568 610395
- Roddy Ferguson
- 01568 610395