This job has closed Search Latest Jobs
We are looking for a care assistant to join us.
You would be a valued team member, working for a locally respected care provider with a commitment to high quality care.If you want a rewarding team role at a happy and vibrant home, then this could be the job for you.
Check out our facebook page for lots of Astley Hall news https://www.facebook.com/astleyhallheritage/
Role: Care Assistant.
Location: Astley Hall Nursing Home, Stourport-Upon-Severn.
Hours: Day or Night shifts, full or part time, working on a rota basis.
Hourly Rate: Minimum £8.00 rising to £9.00 (team leader) per hour dependent on qualifications and experience.
Qualification: We will help you work towards your NVQ 2 and 3.
To Apply: Please send your CV to Michelle Scott, Home Manager at [email protected]
Please call our Home Manager, Michelle Scott on 01299 827020 for any further information or to discuss the position.
- Private Health Care Scheme.
- Pension scheme available.
- Free refreshments.
- Free parking on site.
- You will be given full support, induction and training will be given to you to allow you to carry out your day to work. This includes regular mandatory training as well as other training opportunities.
- Training and development to achieve NVQ 2 and 3 qualifications.
- Your Enhanced DBS costs will be covered by Heritage Manor.
- Opportunities to work additional shifts.
What will you be doing as a Care Assistant?
- We are looking for someone genuinely interested in working within a caring environment.
- You will be cheerful and compassionate by nature, reliable and trustworthy.
- Your role will be part of a team of nurses and carers.
- You will get to know the residents and support them in all aspects of their care needs.
- You will promoting our resident’s independence wherever possible. At the same time, you will be supporting their washing, toileting and dressing to ensure they retain their comfort and dignity.
- You will use our electronic care planning system to follow personal care plans and add daily records.
- Some residents with dementia may be confused and may need additional support and monitoring.
Astley Hall is one of the nursing homes within the Heritage Manor group and is a beautiful Grade II listed building. The Home has recently been refurbished.
Our team provide nursing care for dementia care and disabled residents. We promote independence at every opportunity, in accordance with the aims of the Worcestershire dementia standard for care; this is care that does not impede upon residents’ chances of building a satisfying day-to-day lifestyle, in a calm and welcoming social atmosphere.
Our residents enjoy a huge range of activities and our staff are very enthusiastic. There is never a dull moment and lots of fun and laughter.
Check out our facebook page for lots of Astley news https://www.facebook.com/astleyhallheritage/
Heritage Manor is a small privately owned local group of 5 care home. We have been providing care since 1995.
Our reputation as a care provider across all our homes is excellent. We value our residents and staff as individuals. We treat everyone with dignity and respect. Everyone in our team is valued and has an important role in the health and happiness of our residents.
A high quality of care and staff engagement are really important to us. We welcome all candidates and are able to offer the opportunity to work towards the necessary qualifications.
We would like to invite and welcome you to visit Astley Hall at any time during the recruitment process. That way, you can meet the team and get a feel for our home, to see if this is the role for you.
If you would like to visit, please call our Home Manager, Michelle Scott on 01299 827020
- Sarah Berry
- 01299 827080